Family Visa

Family Visas are divided into parent visas and child visas. Parent visas are designed to allow elderly parents to settle down in Australia and live with sponsors. They are divided into Contributory 173, 884 (Temporary) visas and Contributory 143, 864 (Permanent) visas as well as non-contributory 103, 804 visas. Child visas are divided into offshore 101 visa and onshore 802 visa, which are suitable for parents applying for permanent residence for their children after moving to Australia for work reasons. Please refer to the Resource Centre below for visa details.

Settlement service, we assist in:

Preparing border-entry documents

Booking flight tickets and accommodation

Post-arrival initial banking service

Providing all necessary information

including medical, accounting, real estate agent, driver license application, etc.

Applying for local schools for children

if needed

Applying for private health insurance

if needed

Providing follow-up visa services

Permanent resident visa pathway, parents visa, partner visa etc.

Recommending of Lawyers and Real Estate Brokerage

if need to purchase land/build houses, or purchase properties

English training course enrolment

new migrants English training course provided by the government

Resource Centre

173/884/143/864 Contributory Parent visa

(Click the link to PDF file )

103/803 Parent visa

(Click the link to PDF file )

101/802 Child visa

(Click the link to PDF file )