We understand attaining visa approval is only the first step in your migration journey, so in the past years we try to offer more complete service to clients. By not only providing visa and investment services but also providing settlement services to new arrivals to ensure our clients feel confident and supported in a new country.
Real Estate and Settlement
Business and Investment Facilitation Service includes:
Real Estate Investment Service
Real estate investment in Australia is favored by many investor migrants, especially 132 Business Talent Visa applicants. Reasons: Reliable investment in land, which can always be used as collateral for investment. The investment cycle is perfect for two years business activities review. Good opportunity to earn steady returns. Compared to trading, it is easier to manage, and takes less time to apply. The South Australian government has majority of 132 applicants, the original requirements of investment in real estate was no less than $3 million. After July 14 2017, to attract more investors, the requirements of investment in real estate decreased to $1.5 million. After the outbreak of COVID-19, the real estate industry began an unprecedented boom. Kingway had many successful experiences in helping the Skilled Business Migrants applicants invest in real estate since 2006, our clients did not just meet the investment requirements, they also became the winner in real estate investment. Services we provide for Skilled Business Migrants (especially for 132 applicants):
• Consultation and advice on whether real estate projects meet immigration requirements.
• Recommend real estate investment projects that meet immigration requirements.
• Introduce quality construction developers, sales agents, real estate agents.
• Recommend land and real estate lawyers.
• Assist customers in sorting out real estate development project management documents.
• After the completion of the project, submission of State nomination sponsorship application.
• Submit application for removal of real estate project from USCIS 132 business activities review.