- Founder and Managing Director of Kingway
- Co-founder, Director of Magmell Pty Ltd
- Registered Migration Agent MARN 0960905
- Qualified Education Agent（PIER Registration NumbrerC144）
- Member of MIA, The Migration Club of SA
- Committee Member of AACCI, Head of Migration
- Master’s of Business Administration, The University of Adelaide, Australia
- Graduate Diploma in Migration Law and Law Service, Victoria University, Australia
- Over 20 years industry expenses specialized in Business Migration
Ms Chonghua (Dorothy) Jiang is one of South Australia’s most experienced migration specialists focusing on business, skilled and education visa migration from China. Dorothy is a MARA-registered migration agent (0960905) and has practiced in this industry for over 20 years. She is the founder of Kingway Group China established in 1998. She established an office in Adelaide in 2006 and has gone on to pave the way for hundreds of high-net-worth business migrants, skilled migrants and students to study, live and work in Australia and South Australia. She predominantly specializes in Business Migration, which contributes to her business and professional migration service knowledge for both Chinese and Australian residents. She has provided great value of service to her customers. Her knowledge and services extend well beyond simply processing visa applications.
Ms Jiang has expanded Kingway’s investment facilitation services to not only visa and settlement services, but she has also directly participated in various investment fields including property development, export and tourism management. During 2009 to 2014, Ms Jian took up a role as a project manager in a migration lead property developing company and took part in several multi-million property developments including the St. Kitt Place Project in Mawson Lake, Aria on Gouger, and the early stages of 123 Flinders Project. In recent years, her clients have invested in more sectors including renewable energy, agriculture, tourism services and bio-technology products.
Dorothy holds numerous certificates in Higher Education including:
– International Business & Taxation from Jilin University of Economics and Finance, P.R China
– MBA from the Business School of University of Adelaide
– Graduate Diploma in Migration Law and Practice from Victoria University
She is also actively involved in supporting a recent PHD research project from The University of Adelaide on the topic ‘Chinese Entrepreneur Business and Social Relationship Practice in Australia’ as well as a research proposal ‘Supporting Entrepreneurship of a Female Business Migrants from China’ by Dr. Deng and Dr. Wu at UniSA since 2018.